Academic and Athletic Boosters:
Parent Student Teacher Association (PTSA)
Athletics at Langley
Students Rights and Responsibilities (SR & R)
Langley's Honor Code
New Student/Family Guide
Student Service Staff/Counselor Assignments
- Science: Request a tutor from Mrs. Beatty (room 2626). Give her your name, e-mail, and the subject in which you need help.
- English: The Saxon Writing Center is open during all lunches every day (odd days in room 290 or even days in room 2410); request a tutor from your teacher.
- Math: Request a form from your teacher
- History: Request a tutor from Mr. Henry (room 2330).
- French, German, Japanese, and Spanish: Request a tutor from your teacher
- Latin: Request a tutor from Dr. Tannenbaum.
- Russian: Request a tutor from Kapitan.
~ All links above were found using the Langley High School Website ~